Generally, online training course orders are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer to another party or employee. We MAY approve a refund/transfer request provided the Student meets the following requirements:
- The Student MUST notify us of their desire to transfer or cancel IN WRITING within 24-hours of placing the online order. Requests MUST be sent via email (VERBAL requests are NOT accepted) to following address: [email protected] AND;
- The Student must NOT HAVE COMPLETED MORE THAN 25% of the online course:
Transfers: ALL Transfer requests MUST be made within 24-Hours of placing your order. We will ONLY approve transfer requests if the Student has not completed 25% or more of the course material. You may transfer your registration fee to a course of equal or lesser value. The tuition difference will NOT be refunded for transfers INTO a course of LESSER value. Transfers to courses of GREATER value must include payment of additional tuition with the transfer request.
If the request is made AFTER 24-hours OR the student has completed MORE THAN the MAXIMUM allotted training time (indicated above) your tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Online training courses may NOT be transferred to another student/employee.
- Students have 90 days (3-months) to complete an online course.
- Orders placed with a “Corporate Account”, “3rd Party Transactions” or “Discount Code” are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Course Extension Policy:
- Students have 90 days from the date of registration to complete all online courses. Students may request a 1-month extension provided the request is made BEFORE the training course expires.
- Expired courses, students who have left the employ of a company are NOT eligible for credit or refund of any kind, regardless of time spent in the course or time remaining.
- Some online courses have a final exam. Students must receive a passing grade to be issued a certificate of completion.